POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Povray 4? wish list : Re: Povray 4? wish list Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray 4? wish list
From: Angelo 'kENpEX' Pesce
Date: 4 Dec 2001 08:29:01
Message: <3c0ccec7.3032989@news.povray.org>
On Tue, 4 Dec 2001 02:54:20 -0000, "Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com>
wrote:

>> And when you rub the mouse, make a genie come out and do your bidding ;-)
>
>well, if you don't ask you don't get.
Yep

I know that I'm not any better than anyone else on this ML and I'm
sorry if this was not the right ng to post this stuff on (but I don't
think so) but as a 3d graphician and a coder I thought that I could
help with my advice (as a graphician I can tell what I need, as a
coder I can see if it's doable...). I know that an advice is not much,
but I don't think I'll contribute to povray as I'm writing my own
stuff an as I'm much more interested in realtime stuff as a coder.
Rick, I'm not saying "do this or I'll kill you", it's only an advice,
I'm happy if povray goes further as it's a good opensource project
imho, but I'm not really that sad if the features that I need won't be
implemented because as a graphician I have and use SoftImage 3.9.1
extreme (this means... mental ray) and if I want more quality I have
only to run lightflow (that is the best raytracer that I know of,
imho)