POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cavorite Sphere, First Men in the Moon by H.G. Wells : Re: Cavorite Sphere with Shutters closed [~113K Jpg] Server Time
17 Aug 2024 06:18:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cavorite Sphere with Shutters closed [~113K Jpg]
From: bob h
Date: 3 Dec 2001 23:05:06
Message: <3c0c4b72@news.povray.org>
Here it is with the "shutters" to cover the Cavorite (anti-gravity)
material.  As always the more I do the more I think it needs changing in a
never ending cycle of dissatisfaction.  Think I'll definitely be trying
other pigments and patterns for the shutters.
Notice the rivets in shadow look very different, and radiosity is wanting me
to use settings which would make for a much slower render as you might see
by the darkened spot above the upper window facing the camera.
--
text{ttf"arial","bob h",.1,0pigment{rgb 9}translate<-1,-.2,3>}

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Cavorite-Sphere_Closed.jpg' (83 KB)

Preview of image 'Cavorite-Sphere_Closed.jpg'
Cavorite-Sphere_Closed.jpg