POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known bugs 2 Dec 2001 (beta 8) : Re: Known bugs 2 Dec 2001 (beta 8) Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:20:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Known bugs 2 Dec 2001 (beta 8)
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 3 Dec 2001 16:07:16
Message: <3c0be984@news.povray.org>
In article <3c0bdf7b@news.povray.org> , "Anders K." <and### [at] f2scom> wrote:

> If multiple bugs are contributing to the problem, can you really say the
> problem is fixed untill all the bugs contributing to it are?

Yes.  Unless you know the source code you can't understand why the first bug
was there and thus can't understand how it was fixed.  I am not going to
discuss every line that is fixed somewhere in the source code (which you
don't have) to justify my statement.  You either take it as is or you don't.
Discussing won't change my statement or the fact that this particular bug
was fixed.

    Thorsten