POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Request for confirmation about isosurface problems : Re: Request for confirmation about isosurface problems Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Request for confirmation about isosurface problems
From: JRG
Date: 2 Dec 2001 17:43:29
Message: <3c0aae91@news.povray.org>
Warp wrote:
>   By the way, Japanese is a very interesting language. If someone wants to
> learn an exotic foreign language which is not too difficult, I recommend
> Japanese. It's surprisingly easy to learn (specially compared to its
> neighbour language, Chinese, which I think is extremely difficult).

That's funny: some days ago I had a look through my mother's English books,
since I wanted to find one to improve my 'poor' English, and, neglecting
Shakespeare, Pirsig and Stone, I chose 'A guide to reading and writing
Japanese' by Charles E. Tuttle Co.
So, now I'm learning two languages and paying for one... :)

--
Jonathan.