POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Collision /w moving object : Re: Collision /w moving object Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Collision /w moving object
From: Rune
Date: 2 Dec 2001 07:14:25
Message: <3c0a1b21@news.povray.org>
"Tony[B]" wrote:
> There are a couple that are definitely going
> through the boxes

Actually I don't think so. I can't spot any. I should mention though that
there are three simulations here and each simulation only tests against its
own box, not against the others' boxes, so the particles from one system may
go through the boxes of the other systems. Is that what you're referring to?

> You deserve some rest, boy! This is some
> excellent work! :)

Thanks! I've had a good night's rest now and am ready to go on... :D

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Nov 5)