POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [doc] clarification, various : [doc] clarification, various Server Time
30 Jul 2024 08:18:54 EDT (-0400)
  [doc] clarification, various
From: Stephen
Date: 1 Dec 2001 21:33:33
Message: <3c0992fd$1@news.povray.org>
4.2.8.3.3 Shadow Test
  What we do is to go trough all the spheres ...
Change 'trough' to 'through'.

6.5.9.5 Hollow
Should the key word 'Hollow' be in the list (in blue) under 6.5.9 Object
Modifiers?

7.21.7 Font files
  cyrvetic.ttf
       A proportional sans-spaces serif font.
To me this means no spaces, instead of, no little extra bits at the
begining/end of letters (serif).
Could it be changed to "A proportional spaces sans-serif font."?

6.1.9 Spline Identifiers
in blue
  .
  spline {
  [SPLINE_IDENTIFIER]
  [SPLINE_TYPE]
  .

[SPLINE_IDENTIFIER]? In the description that follows.
  The first item gives the type of interpolation.  ...
  Following this are a number of float values each followed by a vector, ...
The only use of spline identifier is from the following.
  To use the spline, you place the spline identifier followed by the
parameter ...
I am not clear on the meaning of [SPLINE_IDENTIFIER].