POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cavorite Sphere, First Men in the Moon by H.G. Wells : Re: Cavorite Sphere, First Men in the Moon by H.G. Wells Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:09:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cavorite Sphere, First Men in the Moon by H.G. Wells
From: bob h
Date: 1 Dec 2001 20:16:36
Message: <3c0980f4@news.povray.org>
That's great Steven, thanks.  I can't seem to get the web site to locate the
story myself (tried "Men" and "Man") but your excerpt really helps.  I
forgot about those shutters to open and close so the Corvite could be
controlled.  That explains the pictures I saw of different models.  So I
have some additions to do now.
--
text{ttf"arial","bob h",.1,0pigment{rgb 9}translate<-1,-.2,3>}