POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 2 Win GUI bugs + nitpick : Re: 2 Win GUI bugs + nitpick Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:11:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 2 Win GUI bugs + nitpick
Date: 1 Dec 2001 16:42:16
Message: <3c094eb8$1@news.povray.org>
"Pabs" <NOp### [at] NOzSiPpAMto> wrote in message
news:3C0### [at] NOzSiPpAMto...
> 1. The keep single instance option works, but, according to the docs,
> when double-clicking a file in explorer that file should be opened in
> the instance that is already running. currently the running instance is
> just brought into the foreground. This has been around since 3.1 & I
> think 3.0.

I think it works too well. Keep single instance is turned off but I can't
start a new instance of Pov either by double-clicking a file, the Pov
short-cut or even the pvengine.exe. Every time the currently runnig pops up.
Turing it on doesn't change anything.. and all I wanted to do was play
around while something big was cooking.. :(

Ari-Matti

Using: Athlon, 512Mb, WinXp, Pov3.5b8.icl