POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : ...and now something different: LEGO! : Re: ...and now something different: LEGO! Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:12:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ...and now something different: LEGO!
From: bob h
Date: 1 Dec 2001 11:51:59
Message: <3c090aaf@news.povray.org>
"blessing" <ble### [at] icefognet> wrote in message
> wow! love the water and bubbles, the light from his flashlight looks great
> too! what texture did you use for the coins?

The air bubbles really add a lot to it, I like how the scale of things seems
at once large and small (LEGO pieces, air bubbles together).
The beam for the flashlight might be able to be moved inside the housing of
it so it starts out more than a point, but it looks good already.

--
text{ttf"arial","bob h",.1,0pigment{rgb 9}translate<-1,-.2,3>}