POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : JAPAPS (467kb file) : Re: JAPAPS (467kb file) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:24:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: JAPAPS (467kb file)
From: Rune
Date: 30 Nov 2001 11:26:28
Message: <3c07b334@news.povray.org>
"Mark James Lewin" wrote:
> Here is an attempt at particle interaction that looks
> to be going in the direction I want it to.

It's a nice start for a particle system, but I must admit I can't spot the
particle interaction. I don't see the repulsion and attraction. May just be
me though.

It also seems like a lot of your particles are falling through the object. I
had the same problem while designing the collision detection in my system...

Anyway, keep up the good work, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any
questions!

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Nov 5)