POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First post : Re: First post Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:09:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First post
From: Christoph Gerber
Date: 29 Nov 2001 14:26:18
Message: <3c068bda@news.povray.org>
Hello!
Sorry that my wording caused this missunderstanding! It was not the IRTC who
rejected the image, I rejected it myself because I was not quite satisfied
with the result and never submitted it. I made another image "temple in the
jungle" which I finally submitted. Sorry again but being Swiss my English
may be not quite perfect.
Regards, Christoph

Marc-Hendrik Bremer schrieb in Nachricht <3c0564ad@news.povray.org>...