POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Scatter macro update. : Re: Scatter macro update. Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:19:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Scatter macro update.
From: Jong
Date: 28 Nov 2001 19:19:36
Message: <3c057f18$1@news.povray.org>
Dear Jonathan,

 Thank you for your help.
What I actually wanted to know was 'geometrical' entity or separateness of
the solid objects.
Sorry I have used misleading jargon.
Some of the 3-d modeling programs use the word 'intersection' of the solid
objects.
That function checks for whether there are intersecting volumes of the
objects due to
the union of separate objects.

Thank you again,

Jong