POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Font Symbols : Re: Font Symbols Server Time
5 Jul 2024 08:51:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Font Symbols
From: sshelby
Date: 27 Nov 2001 17:44:44
Message: <3c04175c@news.povray.org>
Alex,
Here's an example of what I did: One of the symbols I was having trouble
with was alt-0182. The table in Moray.ini skips the zero, so I looked for
182 in the left column. It had its corresponding number in the right column
as 166. I changed the 166 to 182, and, after re-starting the computer, it
rendered the symbol correctly. I hope that will also work for you.
Good luck,
Steve