POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Splash Screen : Re: Splash Screen Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:21:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Splash Screen
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 26 Nov 2001 22:54:46
Message: <3c030e86@news.povray.org>
> What you missed is that this luser has been bashing the POV-Team over in
CGRR
> for at least five years, by my count.  He's a petty little whiner and
nothing
> more.

As the originator of this thread, I just want to say:

The POV Team Rules.  You guys have given us a great product, fantastic
support,
and created a wonderful community.  Thanks!!!

Reading this thread has raised one more question in my mind.  Is POV-Ray 3.5
not
going to have an "Official" console mode version for the M$ platforms?

Just curious
Tom