POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : People : Re: People Server Time
17 Aug 2024 06:20:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: People
From: Nekar Xenos
Date: 26 Nov 2001 08:51:47
Message: <3c0248f3@news.povray.org>
As Bill said:
"I don't have Poser 4, but having tried out 3, I assume that you have to
move the shoulder and other parts of the body to make more natural
movements."

I agree with him here. In Poser 3 I wanted to do a similar pose some time ago.
You have to rotate the shoulders up as well. Try and move your own arm up
vertically in real life without moving your shoulder and you'll see for
yourself.

--
- Nekar

http://nekar_xenos.tripod.com/metanoia/