POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Source code? : Re: Source code? Server Time
17 Aug 2024 00:15:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Source code?
From: KalleK
Date: 25 Nov 2001 17:18:51
Message: <3c016e4b$1@news.povray.org>
> Hi all,
> Someone sent this file awhile back, forgot who.
> Who ever sent it, can you send me the source code?

That was me.
I'm sorry, but I don't have the actual code that moment (it is stored
in the computer at my girlfriend).
But I can try to find something similar... <wait a moment> seems to be
the same. see below...
It was made just as a background for some testscenes. You should
render with povray3.1g - it looks quite different with 3.5beta (due to
the changed noise_generator, I think)

/// start

plane {y,0
 pigment {