POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Calendar Macro [10.8kb] : Re: Calendar Macro [10.8kb] Server Time
17 Aug 2024 08:16:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calendar Macro [10.8kb]
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 25 Nov 2001 11:33:40
Message: <3c011d64@news.povray.org>
"Anton Sherwood" <bro### [at] poboxcom> wrote :
> I'm no Bible expert; the crucifixion is the only link I know between the
> ancient Jewish week and the modern week.  If the crucifixion was the day
> before "the day of rest", then the resurrection must be the day after.

    "On the third day he rose again", so could be the day after the day
after... depends on if you count the day he was buried as the first day or
not.

    But standard calendars have the week ends in their proper places, at
both ends of the week. The week starts at one end on Sunday and goes through
the other end which is Saturday.