POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Font Symbols : Re: Font Symbols Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Font Symbols
From: sshelby
Date: 25 Nov 2001 10:11:02
Message: <3c010a06$1@news.povray.org>
I solved it!
There's a file called Moray.ini that has a chart for all the possible
character map codes, what they are in Moray, and what they are converted to
in Pov. For some reason, at least for this particular font, the conversion
numbers are wrong, but if you change the Pov number to be the same as the
Moray number, it works correctly. Unfortunately, I wasted a lot of time last
night not getting results, because I found out this morning you have to
*re-start the computer* before the changes will take effect. I also found
out that it works with either Povray 3.1 or  3.5 ( I installed the Moray
patch, build 7025, which is supposed to make it compatible).
Thanks for your input.