POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! : Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:27:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Virtual Real Estate Plots FREE!!
From: Bob H
Date: 23 Nov 2001 21:14:19
Message: <3bff027b@news.povray.org>
"Gilles Tran" <tra### [at] inapginrafr> wrote in message

> slr### [at] fwicom...
> > As far as I know, it's dead.  It's been at least three years since I
heard
> > anything about it.
>
> I remember that the first (and last) time I was there there was a building
> with a big swastika right in front... It was a little bit strange, to say
> the less, and may have had something to do with the disappearance of the
> project.

Nice city gone bad?  Well, not like total and absolute freedom couldn't be
somewhat constrained (censored).  The images I've seen of the project showed
promise.

I guess in keeping with realism such a place would have every form of
civilization, culture, and anarchy.  Which, as a rendered conglomerate,
could be rather interesting.  Only that if it were not policed and
politicked it wouldn't look anything but a mess  :-)

Bob H.