POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Particle interaction (MPEG1) : Re: Particle interaction (MPEG1) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Particle interaction (MPEG1)
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 23 Nov 2001 18:24:32
Message: <3bfedab0$1@news.povray.org>

> but they're repelled if they're too close.

    I think there might be a bug in this part, there is a very good example
in the lower left corner as it gets near the end. A small, separate blob
seems to be shedding smaller blobs which shoot off into the air. I think
that rather than repelling, you might just have them return to a set
distance determined by gravity and terrain.