POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Font Symbols : Font Symbols Server Time
5 Jul 2024 09:20:06 EDT (-0400)
  Font Symbols
From: sshelby
Date: 23 Nov 2001 09:52:12
Message: <3bfe629c@news.povray.org>
Hello,
It seems that you can't use font symbols in Moray. I found a really cool ttf
font called Bach30 that allows you to create any musical notes or symbols
using the alt key and various 4-digit codes on the numeric keypad. I tried
it out and it showed the note correctly in all four Moray views, but Povray
(3.1) renders different notes than the ones showing in Moray. I tried it in
Megapov, and it wouldn't render it at all. I can post the font file on Moray
Binaries if anyone is interested in trying it to see what the results are on
their machine. Any comments on this would be appreciated.
Thank you,
Steve Shelby