POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Fine tuning... (WIP MPEG1) : Fine tuning... (WIP MPEG1) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Fine tuning... (WIP MPEG1)
Date: 20 Nov 2001 21:36:16
Message: <3bfb1320@news.povray.org>
Well... I decided to post another experiment. I spent all this day tweaking
my equations for the behaviour of the particles, and I believe I reached I
milestone! Ha ha ha... :)

This is a "extreme" example where every particle falls down vertically. I
still have to make other experiment with different surfaces...

Some details:
500 blobs,
117 frames. (actually I made 300 but the rest were too boring!)
the surface seems flat, but it is actually an inverted Cauchy bell : z =
1/( alpha + beta*(x^2 + y^2) )

I hope you like it!

Fernando.

Post a reply to this message