POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : 3.5b7 illegal operation at every render : Re: 3.5b7 illegal operation at every render Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:23:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 3.5b7 illegal operation at every render
From: nospam
Date: 17 Nov 2001 14:09:21
Message: <3bf6b166.4310568@localhost>
On Wed, 14 Nov 2001 16:28 +0000 (GMT), Jon### [at] bluespamoffcixcouk (Jon
O'Brien) wrote:

>I've just installed v3.5 beta 7 and am getting an illegal operation every time I try
>to render a scene.
>
>System: Abit Be6/500MHz PIII/256MB/Windows 95 OSR2

	Interesting.  I had a similar error every time I rendered a
scene on the Windows 95 machine at work.  I had posted this a few
weeks back (beta 6) but no one else could get it to happen (some
people were nice enough to try, thanks!).  Until you posted, I
wondered if perhaps it was a problem ONLY on my system.  It seemed to
happen on any scene that used a #while in it.
	Since then, the machine at work was wiped and they put Windows
2000 on it so the problem disapeared so I can not investigate this
further.  :(
	Can you render the biscuit.pov file that comes with povray?

Pete