POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Finally! I have achieved what I wanted. : Re: Finally! I have achieved what I wanted. Server Time
17 Aug 2024 02:23:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Finally! I have achieved what I wanted.
From: Andrew
Date: 17 Nov 2001 08:56:57
Message: <3bf66ca9$1@news.povray.org>
> Can you tell where I'm going with this?

Well, you could probably make a very nice picture by creating a magic
potion.  Swap the spheres for jewels, fill the bottle with sparkly
lights suspended in a magical looking liquid, and render with radiosity,
photons and dispersion.  Oh yes, and then wait a few years while it
renders (you could add insult to injury and fill the scene with a nice
media too :-)