POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Hade's Horn : Re: Hade's Horn Server Time
17 Aug 2024 02:30:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Hade's Horn
From: Galy
Date: 17 Nov 2001 03:14:03
Message: <3bf61c4b@news.povray.org>
"Alf Peake" <alf### [at] peake42freeservecouk> ha scritto nel messaggio
> Very symbolic stuff. Is that ObinL in 'ell ;) Couldn't make out the
> bloke with the staff at first - he's a little too dark. Green bit is
> fractal or media?
>
> Wish I could think of things like this.
>
> Alf

Well, in fact there's some resemblance with ObinL... :o)
No, I wanted to do a scene from the Shannara series (i was working on it for
the Fantasy Irtc competition of july-august, but then gave up, in part due
to the lack of time, and in part to the slowness of my computer (pentium
200) to render each test scene.
The green thing is media; i wanted to create some king of fog around the
druid's face, but i came out with this thing :o)
I'll work on it.
Bye