POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Re: Fluid-like simulation (MPEG1) : Re: Fluid-like simulation (MPEG1) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 01:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fluid-like simulation (MPEG1)
From: Rune
Date: 16 Nov 2001 17:31:07
Message: <3bf593ab@news.povray.org>

> This is the first time I post an animation here.
> I was amazed by some of your liquid animations and
> decided to try to make my own.

This is a very good start! But it looks like it's going in slow motion, so
I'd suggest speeding it up a bit. That could also help get the file size
down a little...

I also suggest you try to add some more randomness to the initial velocities
of the particles.

> I think it still needs more blobs...

When simulating liquids you *always* need more blobs - always! Hehe, that's
just the way it is... ;)

I'm looking forward to see the next animation from you!

Rune
Rune's World:    http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated Nov 5)