POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : [doc - request for enhancement] texture warps tutorial : [doc - request for enhancement] texture warps tutorial Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:22:54 EDT (-0400)
  [doc - request for enhancement] texture warps tutorial
From: Alex Falappa
Date: 16 Nov 2001 10:54:02
Message: <3bf5369a$1@news.povray.org>
Hi all.
Reading the docs I noticed that the useful Christoph Hormann's radiosity
tutorial has been included as a tutorial.
I feel that the inclusion of the warp tutorial by the same author would
prove extremely valuable too, It has helped me a lot to understand and grasp
the power of those at first obscure elements of POV script language.

Alessandro