POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Rendering to My App's Window : Rendering to My App's Window Server Time
28 Jul 2024 10:20:57 EDT (-0400)
  Rendering to My App's Window
From: Cris Williams
Date: 16 Nov 2001 10:47:29
Message: <3bf53511@news.povray.org>
I would like to have Pov render into a window in a program that I am working
on.  I have seen this done in Moray and BioWin.  Is this done using Pov's
GUI extension?  If so, can anyone give me some hints on what needs to be
done to accomplish this?  I have looked at the Pov for Windows source for
the sample extension, but I'm still not sure how to proceed.  I'm using VC++
6.0 in W2K.  Thanks.

Cris Williams