POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : [WIP] Balls 19,3KB : Re: [WIP] Balls 19,3KB Server Time
17 Aug 2024 02:27:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [WIP] Balls 19,3KB
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 15 Nov 2001 13:59:54
Message: <3bf410aa$1@news.povray.org>
Nice replication.  The Brazil render has more then three spheres.  You can
see a fourth reflected in the blue sphere.  It looks as though there is a
blue light source coming from the left as well.  That might lighten up the
shadows in the center in addition to a higher count.  I do like the higher
contrast of your picture though.

--
Skip

> Hi
>
> Some time ago I saw a scene rendered with Brazil (original by Alejandro
> Gonzalez) and tried to do the same with MegaPov. Now I converted it to
> Pov3.5 and noticed how much the radiosity in MegaPov and Pov3.5 differ.
They