POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A crappy render : Re: A crappy render Server Time
17 Aug 2024 02:19:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A crappy render
From: DJ Wiza
Date: 13 Nov 2001 15:28:25
Message: <3bf18269@news.povray.org>
Well, when I used Brown, it actually appeared more of a dark red than a
brown.

Also, I'll probably replace the mesh with a hollow cylinder CSG'ed with a
box.  It'd probably be a bit faster.

As for textures, I suppose I could make a texture to give it the quilted
look.

-DJ

--
"There's no joy greater that soaring high on the wings of your dreams,
except maybe the joy of watching a dreamer who has nowhere to land but the