POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another WIP : Re: Another WIP Server Time
17 Aug 2024 12:20:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another WIP
From: Jack
Date: 11 Nov 2001 12:33:04
Message: <3beeb650@news.povray.org>
I chose recursion limit 10 because less seemed to not cover the corners (for
instance under the soffit). Part of the problem I suppose is that I chose to
only have reflected light in the radiosity pass. Perhaps lower the recursion
limit and add some direct lighting in the radiosity calculation?

Brightness of 2 came out of rendering a dark scene and needing it to be
lighter. Is the "limit" 1, (is 2 super-bright like rgb 2,2,2?).