POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another WIP : Re: Another WIP Server Time
17 Aug 2024 12:21:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another WIP
From: Jack
Date: 11 Nov 2001 12:26:42
Message: <3beeb4d2$1@news.povray.org>
It is a kitchen to be built, but like I said the rendering is a WIP. There
should be a window in the obvious empty space on the wall--nothing I can do
about placing cabinets over that. With that in mind, what do you suggest? I
would love to do something better with the kitchen, but unfortunately the 2
windows (one that is casting the sunlight shadow and the one that I haven't
placed in the scene yet) cut up my wall space.