POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Question about cubic splines : Re: Question about cubic splines Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:11:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Question about cubic splines
From: Hugo
Date: 10 Nov 2001 13:59:26
Message: <3bed790e$1@news.povray.org>
I read the docs before my post. I try never to ask questions here, that I
can read about and understand somewhere else. I wanted to understand why the
cubic splines in Pov3.5 differ mostly from the yellow circle at the
endpoints. I explained my theories that might be wrong.

Thanks for your reply.
Hugo