POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : bathroom wip [64.2kb] : Re: bathroom wip [64.2kb] Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:15:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bathroom wip [64.2kb]
From: marabou
Date: 9 Nov 2001 08:38:05
Message: <3bebdc3c@news.povray.org>
thank you, i am small, i do not know how to make curtains, there is no
shower head, there are no knobs and indeed it is a standing shower in the
corner. the light is white but i losed creating lamps.
the thing on the wall right is an design radiator (do not know if this
exists in the states).

> right feel. Keep working on it, I'd love to see more.

i am sorry to disapoint you, but first i have to do much translation work
on the manual before i can go on. i simply do not know how to going on,
because missing knowledge on Povray. but i am hard at work!