POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 720 cube-walks 61KBbu : 720 cube-walks 61KBbu Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:07:07 EDT (-0400)
  720 cube-walks 61KBbu
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 8 Nov 2001 18:20:08
Message: <3beb1328@news.povray.org>
Don't know why I had the strange urge to make this image.

The 720 ways to join the opposite corners of a cube by going through every
vertex. (Yes, there are symetries and, yes, there are lines crossing within
some permutations... still have to find an elegant way to solve these.)

(Pity the image compresses so badly, I really had to squeeze it)

Povingly,

Philippe

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: