POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The cause of that stabbing pain. . . . : Re: The cause of that stabbing pain. . . . Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:17:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The cause of that stabbing pain. . . .
From: Batronyx
Date: 6 Nov 2001 22:28:28
Message: <3be8aa5c@news.povray.org>
"Bob H." <omn### [at] msncom> wrote in message
> "Batronyx" <bat### [at] alliancecablenet> wrote in message
> > And as it shifts around, it often causes great euphoria as well!
>
> POV-Ray on the brain... Actually, that conjures up an awful gory image, this
> X-ray I like  :-)

Thank you! Glad you enjoy it.

>Maybe this is a vision of a future with ray trace
> implants,

Ray tracing at the speed of thought. oooooh!

>in which case there's still a little room for a larger enhanced
> cyborging logo in there.

I seldom finish and entry for the IRTC because I spend a lot of time
experimenting. And now, just as I have this out of my system and a workable idea
for the current round, you drop this idea in my lap. I suddenly have an urge to
figure out how to do an isosurface brain. Thanks a lot Bob. :D

Batronyx ^"^