POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : US Flag texture (~29kbu) : Re: US Flag texture (~29kbu) Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:14:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: US Flag texture (~29kbu)
From: Redbeard
Date: 6 Nov 2001 22:00:14
Message: <3be8a3be$1@news.povray.org>
"Trevor Quayle" <Tin### [at] hotmailcom> wrote in message
> If you're using 3.5, perhaps using the 'object' pattern would be easier to
> manipulate.
>
> -tgq

Well, yes and no.  It would be easier to arrange.  But adding a potential border
between the stars and the field would be more difficult, I think.  Also, as it
stands my pattern is infinitely thick.  That is, you can slice it at any point
along the z-axis and get the same pattern.

But... object pattern with warps... hmmm...  I'll have to try that.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Michael