POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Want a cliche? - photons.jpg : Re: Want a cliche? - photons.jpg Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:13:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Want a cliche? - photons.jpg
From: David Cook
Date: 6 Nov 2001 13:59:26
Message: <3be8330e@news.povray.org>
What a coincidence. I did this one about a year and a half ago. I actually
do use this for my desktop (I shrunk it down for this posting) and I really
like the muted wood tones and the contrasting photon effects. But I try not
to stare at it too much - the bright spots are pretty intense ;-)

-- Dave

"Peter Popov" <pet### [at] vipbg> wrote in message
> Two of them, actually, as the ring with photons is as omnipresent in
> early photon scenes are the sphere and checkered floor in a typical
> raytracer.
>
> Anyway, first "real" image in more than a year, post-processed for
> contrast. It's desktop size, although I doubt anyone would want *this*
> on one's desktop :)
>
> Here we go.
>

> Peter Popov ICQ : 15002700
> Personal e-mail : pet### [at] vipbg
> TAG      e-mail : pet### [at] tagpovrayorg

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'DavesRing2bb.jpg' (33 KB)

Preview of image 'DavesRing2bb.jpg'