POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crawling spider animation, take 3 : Re: Crawling spider animation, take 3 Server Time
17 Aug 2024 10:16:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crawling spider animation, take 3
From: Bill DeWitt
Date: 6 Nov 2001 13:36:11
Message: <3be82d9b$1@news.povray.org>
"Rune" <run### [at] mobilixnetdk> wrote ;

> Take 3 of my spider animation is ready now - it can be seen on
> http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk/3d/anims/anims.html

    I'm still watching it from yesterday afternoon. It's the best.

    I have about 1/3 of a universal insect include file that I work on off
and on (two years behind schedule), are you planning on making more out of
this and if so can you let us know in advance what kind of reference to
objects it will need? I was going to try to adapt someone's IK system for
it, but this seem to do a much better job of foot placement.