POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crawling spider animation, take 3 : Re: Crawling spider animation, take 3 Server Time
17 Aug 2024 04:15:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crawling spider animation, take 3
From: Tony[B]
Date: 6 Nov 2001 00:30:25
Message: <3be77571@news.povray.org>
> While it's still not perfect, it's much better than the two earlier
versions
> I posted in povray.binaries.animations IMO. Have a look and let me know
what
> you think! :)

It would seem as though the legs pass through each other in a few frames.
Other than adding collision detection or whatever, it's quite good. Perhaps
a bit faster motion would be more interesting. Just tweak textures, add more
fur, radiosity, and you've got a really creepy crawler. :)

Can I have the source to play with?