POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Render and GUI priority ? : Render and GUI priority ? Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:25:05 EDT (-0400)
  Render and GUI priority ?
From: Gilles Tran
Date: 3 Nov 2001 06:56:24
Message: <3be3db68$1@news.povray.org>
WinNT, Povray 3.5 beta 7 intel, PIII
Has something changed in the render or GUI priority settings ? I usually set
render priority to lowest and GUI priority to highest but with beta 7 it
looks like that even with these settings the GUI is slowed down when a
render is in progress. I can't "feel" a difference between a "lowest" render
priority and a "normal" one.

Somebody else noticed this, or is it just me ?

G.

--

http://www.oyonale.com