POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Alpha output : Re: Alpha output Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:29:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Alpha output
From: Slime
Date: 3 Nov 2001 01:40:55
Message: <3be39177$1@news.povray.org>
I think the reason reflection isn't transparent is because if it were, and
you had the PNG on, say, a web page, the object would appear transparent
rather than reflective. It would show things behind it when it should show
reflected things.

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]