POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Known bugs 1 Nov 2001 : Re: Known bugs 1 Nov 2001 Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:15:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Known bugs 1 Nov 2001
From: Slime
Date: 1 Nov 2001 15:02:47
Message: <3be1aa67$1@news.povray.org>
This bug wasn't in the list...

http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/19303/?ttop=19763&toff=50

It's unconfirmed, I believe. Perhaps it was just overlooked by everyone. =)

And a while ago I posted something about a problem with media photons being
too bright
(http://news.povray.org/povray.beta-test/19126/?ttop=19763&toff=100) and
Nathan Kopp said he was "still looking into it"... I'm not sure what that
means exactly, but I don't see it in the bug list, confirmed or unconfirmed,
so I thought I should mention it. (note that at least one of the other bugs
I mentioned in that thread *have* been fixed. The media photons one has not,
as of beta 7.)

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]