POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Car update : Re: Car update Server Time
17 Aug 2024 12:15:55 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Car update
From: Bob H
Date: 31 Oct 2001 04:08:44
Message: <3bdfbf9c@news.povray.org>

> > > I like them that way  :)
> >
> > ok, but bigger then the fronts?
>
> I think the front lights are too small, I'll make them bigger. I'm also
not
> entirely satisfied with the shape of the rear lights - I'm going to make
the
> outer corners rounder.

I once tried to think up ideas for narrow, horizontal, bar-shaped
headlights.  Seemed the thing to do for fitting to ever-thinner front
bumpers of some cars.  In fact I thought of how family vans might be back in
the late 60's.  VW vans were all I ever knew of; and station wagons too, so
I merged them while futurizing it in drawings as a kid.  Which became more
or less a reality in the 80's and 90's.  Wedge-shaped frontends.  (no, I
never became a automobile designer).

It's a great car model for POV-Ray instead of Rhino or something.  Congrats
on that.

Bob H.