POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First image in a long time, just testing "new" stuff : Re: First image in a long time, just testing "new" stuff Server Time
17 Aug 2024 12:17:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First image in a long time, just testing "new" stuff
From: Lance Birch
Date: 29 Oct 2001 17:12:26
Message: <3bddd44a@news.povray.org>
Ruy wrote:
> Nice image. Can you share the photons and radiosity parameters with us?

I started with the standard radiosity settings from the Insert menu and work
my way along.  The photons are fairly self explanatory.  I don't think the
radiosity has too much effect in the image, except with the grey sky sphere
I put in for the sky.  The ambient light does a lot of the work too.

global_settings {
  radiosity {
    pretrace_start 0.08
    pretrace_end 0.04