POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : request for list : Re: request for list Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:28:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: request for list
From: Thorsten Froehlich
Date: 29 Oct 2001 05:04:29
Message: <3bdd29ad@news.povray.org>

Skiba <abx### [at] babilonorg>  wrote:

> Could it be possible to present list of things (bugs?) which are noted
> but won't be changed becouse of philosophy or limitations of current
> level of POV-Ray ? Could be this list builded into doc ?

Personally I think such a list would not be a good idea because out of ten
people who read it one will end up making assumptions and send suggestions
or complaints to the team.  This would flood the team with (useless)
suggestions how to fix or change this and that from people who don't know
the usually very complex technical details -- I am not making this up, this
has already happened* (once) during the 3.5 public beta :-(

    Thorsten

* I am talking about email, not any discussion in this group.

Thorsten Froehlich, Duisburg, Germany
e-mail: tho### [at] trfde