POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : First image in a long time, just testing "new" stuff : Re: First image in a long time, just testing "new" stuff Server Time
17 Aug 2024 06:18:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: First image in a long time, just testing "new" stuff
From: Lance Birch
Date: 28 Oct 2001 21:56:33
Message: <3bdcc561@news.povray.org>
Tony[B] wrote:
> You pick up quick! That's a very beautiful render! :)

Why thank you :)

I think I've improved a lot since I last used POV... in a lot of ways.  Now
I can apply a lot of what I've learnt and hopefully create something good
looking :D

I've already started on an idea for an image I'm calling Isis.  Early stages
yet though, and it's going to take a lot of work, heh.

Lance.

thezone.firewave.com.au
www.firewave.com.au