POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : 1994 a POV picture - 2001 a reality : Re: 1994 a POV picture - 2001 a reality Server Time
18 Aug 2024 08:27:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: 1994 a POV picture - 2001 a reality
From: Michael Yecchh
Date: 28 Oct 2001 14:23:21
Message: <3bdc5b29$1@news.povray.org>
I like it, although I'd say it's more Bauhaus than F L Wright as one
responder indicated.  I think some of the other objections I've seen could
be alleviated by the judicious implementation of a little Feng Shui.
Perhaps a stream and some planting (might provide the occupants with some
privacy).  Even some ivy on the house itself in such a way as to not
interfere with the solar.
Maybe you could 'Pov up' some plans for the landscaping...I'd like to see...

I've been involved in some design/construction and I know how hard it is to
realize something from an idea.  Nice work!!