POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Media problem... : Re: Media problem... Server Time
17 Aug 2024 06:23:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Media problem...
From: Slime
Date: 28 Oct 2001 14:15:41
Message: <3bdc595d@news.povray.org>
> Also, why are you using emitting media rather than scattering?

Makes more sense to me to use emitting in this particular case. If he were
using scattering, then he shouldn't confine the media to the cone shape. It
may make sense to add fog to the scene to simulate the absorption part of
the media.

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]