POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Field rendering status : Re: Field rendering status Server Time
30 Jul 2024 14:29:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Field rendering status
From: Slime
Date: 27 Oct 2001 15:28:48
Message: <3bdb0af0$1@news.povray.org>
I imagine it would be very hard to fix this, because POV would have to parse
what is internally two separate scenes for a single frame.

Someone needs to write a program that will take the output images and
combine them as necessary. =)

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]